As technology advances, mobile phones get smarter and, naturally, users increasingly rely on their mobile devices for work and play. A recent survey by Yahoo-owned analytics company Flurry revealed that overall app usage on mobile devices rose 58 percent this past year. After tracking 3.2 trillion sessions over the course of 2015, Flurry determined that [...]
The Filo Group
- Client Testimonial: “Working with The Filo Group Was the Best Decision I Could Have Made”
- Are Cell Towers Becoming an Obsolete Technology?
- Crown Castle to Acquire FiberNet for $1.5 Billion
- What Cell Site Leaseholders Need to Know about Cell Site Modifications: Routine Maintenance vs. Material Modifications & Upgrades
- What Does the 5G Future Look Like, and What Could Be In It For You?