Create & Capitalize On Profitable Opportunities
The Filo Group offers a variety of customized services and solutions designed to serve and create value for you—the cellular leaseholder. We provide expert consultation, informed by a wealth of diverse experience, to give you the information you need to make informed and strategic decisions.
The Filo Group is invested in helping you create and capitalize on profitable opportunities. Our services include:
- New cell tower lease representation—Negotiate the most favorable overall terms, including rent
- Cell tower lease buyout representation—Obtain top dollar for the sale of your lease
- Lease extension representation—Maximize rental income while minimizing unfavorable lease terms
- Cell tower lease valuations—Determine the true value of your lease and find out if you’re getting a fair price
- Cell tower brokerage—Let us act as your agent to secure the best possible outcome in the sale of your wireless asset
Explore our Services
Why Choose Us
- We’re industry insiders (now your advocates) with unique experience in negotiating and purchasing cell site leases on the “buy side” of the industry.
- We have expertise in the full spectrum of cellular tower transactions—site acquisition, development, and leasing combined with legal and financial knowledge.
- We utilize a deep understanding of the ever-changing and nuanced wireless marketplace.
- We offer professional and personalized consultation and representation to ensure that you get the most optimal outcome for your specific situation.
Client Testimonial: “Working with The Filo Group Was the Best Decision I Could Have Made”
There’s nothing we love more than a client success story – that’s why we work so tirelessly to help create them for cell site leaseholders and investors. Our industry expertise, experience and connections provide a unique advantage for our clients. These qualities, combined with clear, [...]
Are Cell Towers Becoming an Obsolete Technology?
Approximately 250,000 U.S. cell tower leaseholders collect rent, typically monthly. For very good reason, they want to know the answer to this important question that affects both their properties and their pocketbooks: What is the future of cell towers? Escalating demand for 24/7 location-independent, data-heavy [...]