If you are looking to invest in the wireless space, you want The Filo Group on your side. With experience in virtually every facet of the wireless industry—development, real estate, financial, and legal— and over 14 years in the business of cell site lease buyouts, The Filo Group is an invaluable resource for investors looking to analyze the value and structure of cellular assets.
Highlights of our experience include:
- Wireless Capital Partners’ $327mm securitization in 2010
- Wireless Capital Partners’ $150mm securitization in 2013
- Crown Castle’s $500mm acquisition of 2,300 ground lease portfolio from Wireless Capital Partners
- Wireless Capital Partners’ acquisition of 295 ground lease portfolio from Communications Capital Group
- Wireless Capital Partners’ sale of 908 site ground lease portfolio to Melody Wireless Infrastructure
- Transition of operating platform from Goldman Sachs to The Blackstone Group
Perhaps you are a private equity firm interested in putting your money to work in the wireless arena, or maybe you are a family office considering the purchase of a small portfolio. No matter what type of investor you are, our vast knowledge of industry dynamics and cell site valuation will inform a strategy tailored to your objectives and unique set of circumstances.
We maintain complete independence and offer impartial advice so you can rest assured that you are getting trustworthy and transparent guidance. Blackstone, one of the world’s leading investment firms, contracted with The Filo Group. By partnering with us, you too will arm yourself with the information and representation essential to achieving an optimal outcome regarding your investment in telecom lease assets.